Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by pr...@assistanz.com on 2013/08/07 10:00:20 UTC

Reg: Snapshot failed

Hi Users,

   I am running cloudstack 4.1 basic zone in my environment. I have used
local storage and shared storage nfs. New vms and existing vms are
ruunning fine in this storage, i use snapshot option in cloudstack to
create snapshot for both root disk and data disk of my vms. I am
receiving the error "Creating snapshot for volume 213 on primary
storage failed.

Creating snapshot for volume 213 on primary storage failed."

  Can any one provide solution for this issue.
 Note:- my secondary storage and seconadry storage vms are fine.

 Regards,
 Prakash.M

Re: Reg: Snapshot failed

Posted by pr...@assistanz.com.
i have reinstallaing the server.

Re: Reg: Snapshot failed

Posted by Venkata SwamyBabu Budumuru <ve...@citrix.com>.
> [...]

>>are
>> using? Did you check the logs on hypervisor side? Do you see any error
>>in
>> the logs?
>>

>> On 07/08/13 1:37 PM, "prakash@assistanz.com" <pr...@assistanz.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>Hi Users,
>>>

>>>   I am running cloudstack 4.1 basic zone in my environment. I have used
>>>local storage and shared storage nfs. New vms and existing vms are
>>>ruunning fine in this storage, i use snapshot option in cloudstack to
>>>create snapshot for both root disk and data disk of my vms. I am
>>>receiving the error "Creating snapshot for volume 213 on primary
>>>storage failed.
>>>
>>>Creating snapshot for volume 213 on primary storage failed."
>>>
>>>  Can any one provide solution for this issue.
>>> Note:- my secondary storage and seconadry storage vms are fine.

Re: Reg: Snapshot failed

Posted by pr...@assistanz.com.
[...]

com.cloud.storage.snapshot.SnapshotManagerImpl.createSnapshot(SnapshotManagerImpl.java:108)
        at
org.apache.cloudstack.api.command.user.snapshot.CreateSnapshotCmd.execute(CreateSnapshotCmd.java:167)
        at com.cloud.api.ApiDispatcher.dispatch(ApiDispatcher.java:162)
        at
com.cloud.async.AsyncJobManagerImpl$1.run(AsyncJobManagerImpl.java:437)
        at
java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1146)
        at
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)

Re: Reg: Snapshot failed

Posted by Venkata SwamyBabu Budumuru <ve...@citrix.com>.