Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Donal Evans <do...@pivotal.io> on 2020/05/06 21:45:45 UTC

PR Review

I recently spent some of my spare time attempting some code clean-up and
improved consistency as regards using Region.SEPARATOR instead of hardcoded
"/" in region names/paths, and have the changes up for review here:
https://github.com/apache/geode/pull/5049

It'll be a very tedious process, but if anyone would be willing to check it
over and approve it (or reject it, if there are problems with it I haven't
foreseen) I'd be very appreciative. I should also point out that this
wasn't an attempt to replace ALL uses of hardcoded slashes in region paths,
just those occurrences where the "/" string is used. A second pass to
replace all uses of slashes in region paths with the Region.SEPARATOR
constant may follow if I'm feeling particularly masochistic one weekend.