Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Aaron Freeman <aa...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/24 22:44:09 UTC

Continuum and ClearCase

I am bran new to Continuum. I have been learning Maven over last few
weeks and have a decent understanding of it, now I'm trying to figure
out how to setup Continuum. We got it installed and running, and now
we are trying to get one of our Maven project to build under it. On
the Continuum page where you add a new POM it asks for the POM URL I'm
not sure what to enter. We are using ClearCase for our version control
(without the web interface), so all I have to give it is a path in the
file system to the POM. Everything we have tried to put in has come
back as invalid. I don't know what it is expecting.

Can anyone help?

Re: Continuum and ClearCase

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
your first url is correct, but i don't think the second is.

file protocol works only if you allow it in apps/continuum/conf/application.xml
You must restart continuum after the modification because the conf is loaded at startup.

I use every day file protocol with url similar to your first for continuum tests.

Emmanuel

Re: Continuum and ClearCase

Posted by Aaron Freeman <aa...@gmail.com>.

Re: Continuum and ClearCase