Posted to user@pig.apache.org by Adam Kawa <ka...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/22 18:04:17 UTC

Re: Reading BytesWritable in sequence file

What I did was to:

1) extend FileInputLoadFunc class
2) add new type (BYTES_WRITABLE) to swich-case in methods:
inferPigDataType(Type t) and translateWritableToPigDataType(Writable
w, byte dataType)
3) use it as loader

Probably it is not the best way to solve this issue.