Posted to user@ode.apache.org by jbi joe <jo...@daggerpoint.net> on 2007/12/11 22:33:01 UTC

PoolConnections HOW TO NEEDED

Is there a How TO for making ODE-JBI use connection pool.  Looking in the
code
all I see is a DataSource and a Connection, that dont appear to be POOLING.
I have set property
ode-jbi.thread.pool.size=10000000000000
and it has no effect.  After about 20 instance of
a BPEL assembly fire, I get the "No Manged Connections"
Im using Servicemix 3.3 and Have tried 3.2 and 3.1.1 and still the same
error.  I deploy the jbi-ode..zip file and see the ODE ENGINE  deploy and
start up fine.  It works well with anything ONE AT A TIME.  However,
after 20 concurrent starts it falls apart.
AM I doing something wrong?  I have pulled the latest 1.1 release and
can build from source code now!  :)   WoW, I would prefer just
dropping in the zip file to plug and play...