Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by prashant <pr...@tieto.com> on 2012/04/02 07:54:25 UTC

Re: Error loading bean definitions

Hi Daniel,

As you said I commented
 <bean id="cxf" class="org.apache.cxf.bus.CXFBusImpl">
and add
<cxf:outInterceptors>
    <list>
 		<ref bean="mapAggregator"/>
    	<ref bean="mapCodec"/>
    </list>
    </cxf:outInterceptors>
    <cxf:outFaultInterceptors>
     <list>
        <ref bean="mapAggregator"/>
        <ref bean="mapCodec"/>
      </list>
    </cxf:outFaultInterceptors>
in cxf:bus

Now the issue is

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot convert value of type
[java.util.ArrayList] to required type
[org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Interceptor] for property 'outInterceptors[0]':
no matching editors or conversion strategy found

Please help me on this.

Thanks

Re: Error loading bean definitions

Posted by prashant <pr...@tieto.com>.
http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/file/n5619608/applicationConfig.xml
applicationConfig.xml

Sorry forgot to attached file in my last post . Please find attached
applicationConfig.xml

Re: Error loading bean definitions

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
As long as you are using the

<bean id="cxf" class="org.apache.cxf.bus.CXFBusImpl">

form, you will get that error with any recent version of CXF (>=2.4.x).
CXFBusImpl is an internal class and should never be referenced directly like
that.   You MUST use the <cxf:bus> form at this point or many things will
not properly load.

Dan

On Tuesday, April 03, 2012 10:09:37 PM prashant wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Actually It didn't help me. The issue was I require cxf configuration file
> on classpath and it was missing.
> Now there is no previous bean creation error even though I have following
> in y cxf config file
>
> <cxf:bus>
>     <cxf:features>
>       <cxf:logging/>
>     </cxf:features>
>   </cxf:bus>
> and
> <bean id="cxf" class="org.apache.cxf.bus.CXFBusImpl">
>
>     <property name="outInterceptors">
>       <list>
>         <ref bean="mapAggregator"/>
>         <ref bean="mapCodec"/>
>       </list>
>     </property>
>     <property name="outFaultInterceptors">
>       <list>
>         <ref bean="mapAggregator"/>
>         <ref bean="mapCodec"/>
>       </list>
>     </property>
>   </bean>
>
> I tried to merge bean CXFBusImpl in cxf:bus but it didn't work, so I have
> kept it as it is.
>
> Now there is new issue
>

> [2012-04-04 07:00:42,824] DEBUG org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain
> Adding interceptor
> org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.interceptor.SoapPreProtocolOutInterceptor@1299
> f7e to phase post-logical
> [2012-04-04 07:00:42,824] DEBUG org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain
> Adding interceptor
> org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.interceptor.SoapOutInterceptor@1a631cc to
> phase write
> [2012-04-04 07:00:42,876] ERROR aanleverserviceClientLogger Exception
> occured while processing request :
> javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: Could not find conduit initiator for
> transport http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http
>         at
> org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsClientProxy.invoke(JaxWsClientProxy.java:146)
> If you have any idea on this issue please reply
>
> Thanks

Daniel Kulp

Re: Error loading bean definitions

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
I think you need an <import resource="classpath:/META-INF/cxf/cxf.xml"/>

At the very top.

Dan

On Monday, April 02, 2012 06:11:30 AM prashant wrote:
> I did some change in above configuration now my cxf config file is
>
> Please find attached file
>

> http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/file/n5612407/cxf-Aanleverservice.xml
> cxf-Aanleverservice.xml
>
> And now exception is
>

> [2012-04-02 15:08:35,425] INFO
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory
> Destroying singletons in
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@1dafb
> 4e: defining beans
> [Aanleverservice,AanleverServiceFactory,TimestampSign_Request,cxf.config0,
> mapAggregator,*.http-conduit,mapCodec,cxf.config1,org.springframework.bean
> s.factory.config.PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer#0,tixDigipoortAdapter,xibAa
> nleverserviceClient,propertyHolder]; root of factory hierarchy
> [2012-04-02 15:08:35,438] ERROR aanleverserviceClientLogger Error in
> static block: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
> Error creating bean with name 'cxf.config1': Initialization of bean
> failed; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalStateException: Could not
> register object [org.apache.cxf.bus.CXFBusImpl@179c7cf] under bean name
> 'cxf': there is already object [org.apache.cxf.bus.CXFBusImpl@179c7cf]
> bound

Daniel Kulp