Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2009/04/30 10:03:44 UTC

End of month : Main New features

Please devs, don't forget to add your changes in Main New features with a short explanation

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/Main+New+features

Thanks

Jacques

PS : Webslinger ?

Re: End of month : Main New features

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <as...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Thanks for the reminder Jacques.
I have added details on Survey Implementation for testing scenario in
Ecommerce application. (Improvement will be done on this later on)

--
Ashish

Posted by Adam Heath <do...@brainfood.com>.
Jacques Le Roux wrote:
> Please devs, don't forget to add your changes in Main New features with
> a short explanation
>
> http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/Main+New+features
>
> Thanks
>
> Jacques
>
> PS : Webslinger ?

We've been moving our office for the last 2 months.  Today was the
final day.  It'll still be a bit before we are finally unpacked and
moved in.