Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Reda Mokrane <ga...@yahoo.ca> on 2003/04/19 18:24:16 UTC

doubt: is it correct to define a form twice in the same jsp page?

Hi!!in my jsp I''m using the same form twice with diff fileds for each.I's working but I'm wondering if this is the correct way?When i receive the request I'll know witch form has been submited through the hidden field.here is my jsp: <html><!-- First Form calling the same action --- ><html:form action="MyAction">