Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by Alex Zai <az...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/14 19:38:25 UTC

Julia CI Package

Is anyone familiar with the Julia build and can help debug an issue where
the Julia stage in the CI just hangs? I have made a change where I am
making mkldnn default on the master branch. This means that the julia
package now is being build with a version of mxnet that is linking to
mkldnn). The julia stage on the CI just hangs without any error message and
gets killed after the 2 hour timeout (
http://jenkins.mxnet-ci.amazon-ml.com/blue/organizations/jenkins/mxnet-validation%2Funix-cpu/detail/PR-13464/40/pipeline
).

Alex

Re: Julia CI Package

Posted by Carin Meier <ca...@gmail.com>.
I would create an issue for it and ping Iblis Lin on it
https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/pulls?q=is%3Apr+author%3Aiblis17
- He is the contributor that brought in the Julia package and got the CI
process running with it so he might have more insight.

- Carin

Re: Julia CI Package

Posted by kellen sunderland <ke...@gmail.com>.
If it's hanging consistently would you be able to dump a native stack trace
and see what call specifically is hanging?