Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Jonathan Linczak <li...@hiram.edu> on 2004/07/19 16:34:59 UTC

link to an asset?

Hi,

If I upload a PDF document as an asset, how do I then highlight a bit
of text and make it a link to that PDF document I uploaded?  I noticed
that there seems to be no way to do this in Kupu, and perhaps not BXE
as well?

Jon

Re: link to an asset?

Posted by Torsten Schlabach <TS...@gmx.net>.
Hi!

If your asset was a picture, you might find an anwere here:

http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon-lenya/PicturesHowto

Please read this as well:

http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=lenya-user@cocoon.apache.org&msgId=1742651

Torsten

Re: link to an asset?

Posted by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org>.
Jonathan Linczak wrote:

>> there is, for bxe. either right click and do insert assset or klick on
>> the "paper scroll" icon in the toolbar.
>

> Ah, OK, adding the document ID in front was the key.  I love the
> interface in BXE when you click on the link button and gives you a tree
> of all the Authoring documents to link to.  Any way to add a box on
> there too that has all the assets for that document to link to as well?

it is already in there, looks like the image popup. to have a tree-view
would require some changes for asset management. they are currently per
page. would be a good project for someone.. :)

--
Gregor J. Rothfuss
http://wyona.com                   http://cocoon.apache.org/lenya

Re: link to an asset?