Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Nick Pomfret <ni...@pixelpark.com> on 2001/12/18 17:17:51 UTC

advice sought on content delivery

I've written a content management system using tdk2.1 for use in a fairly
small portal.  I am now looking at the pros and cons of various methods of
content delivery.  I'd appreciate peoples opinions and experiences on using:
Velocity (which we've already used in the CMS), JSP and JetSpeed or are
there any other alternatives?  My concerns in no particular order are:

1.	speed of delivery
2.	performance
3.	ease of implementation (small learning curves are good as my time is
limited)

Nick

Re: advice sought on content delivery

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.