Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Robert Kowalski <ro...@kowalski.gd> on 2015/09/04 02:26:29 UTC

Re: Let's cut a Nano release

Somehow I got no answer on the ML - I opened a Jira ticket:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/servicedesk/customer/portal/1/INFRA-10252

Re: Let's cut a Nano release

Posted by Glynn Bird <gl...@gmail.com>.
I'm happy to provide another PR to clean up the package.json.

Currently we have developers providing fixes to the dscape/nano project
(the original source of this project). It would be preferable if

- nano's package.json pointed to https://github.com/apache/couchdb-nano
- dscape/nano's readme could show a 'deprecated' warning and link to
apache/couchdb-nano

My PR updates the project's dependencies which were somewhat stale, brings
over the commits from the dscape/nano project that were not in
apache/couchdb-nano, updates the test suite and Travis config to test
against CouchDB 2.0.

I have other minor fixes to do, but I wanted to get the dust blown of the
project first.

Glynn

Re: Let's cut a Nano release

Posted by Nuno Job <nu...@gmail.com>.
Should i move the repo?  Happy to help in whatever capacity is required, I
never really understood the full cycle here.

Please provide instructions if need be, happy to do it

Re: Let's cut a Nano release

Posted by Garren Smith <ga...@apache.org>.
Hi All,

Re: Let's cut a Nano release

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.

Re: Let's cut a Nano release

Posted by Alexander Shorin <kx...@gmail.com>.
Few months is still better than never. So it's good news (:
--
,,,^..^,,,

Re: Let's cut a Nano release

Posted by Robert Kowalski <ro...@kowalski.gd>.