Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Allen Wang <aw...@netflix.com.INVALID> on 2014/11/21 20:13:37 UTC

BytesInPerSec greater than BytesOutPerSec

We observed that for a topic, BytesIn is greater than BytesOut. We are
under the impression that BytesOut should include replication. The topic
has two replicas for each partitions and all replicas are in sync. Then
BytesOut should be at least same as BytesIn since it always needs to
replicate to a follower. Is that right?

Thanks.

Re: BytesInPerSec greater than BytesOutPerSec

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Which Kafka version are you using?

--
-- Guozhang

Re: BytesInPerSec greater than BytesOutPerSec

Posted by Allen Wang <aw...@netflix.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.

--
-- Guozhang