Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Oleg Cohen <ol...@assurebridge.com> on 2017/11/14 11:44:55 UTC

WAB bundle doesn't fully start

Greetings,

I wonder if anybody had the same problem. I have a WAB bundle and according to the log is started successfully. The state in the console is Active.

org.eclipse.jetty.util - 9.3.14.v20161028 | Started HttpServiceContext{httpContext=WebAppHttpContext{empower.platform.reference.app - 25}}

 25 | Active   |  80 | 1.0.1.SNAPSHOT         | Empower :: Platform :: Reference :: App

When I check in the Http section of the webconsole I see the following:

Web Contexts
ID	BundleState	Web Context	State
25	undefined	/portal/	Deployed

The web context is not available. What does BundleState undefined mean? How can I further diagnose the issue?

Thank you!
Oleg

Re: WAB bundle doesn't fully start

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Oleg,

Nothing special in the log ?

Can you share/reproduce the issue with a test case ?

Thanks.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: WAB bundle doesn't fully start

Posted by Oleg Cohen <ol...@assurebridge.com>.
A quick update on this one ...

When I moved my index.jsp and the WEB-INF folder to the top of the project
(from the WebContent folder) the problem got resolved. So, I guess I need
something in the project that would tell PDE to grab the contents of the
WebContent folder.

Thank you!
Oleg

Posted by Oleg Cohen <ol...@assurebridge.com>.