Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by jbonham <an...@nokia.com> on 2009/03/17 18:21:41 UTC

Increasing DiskPageStore.maxSizePerPageMap

Hello

I have a Wicket application (1.3.3) presenting a DataTable where each row
contains a link to open a ModalWindow. It works fine when the DataTable has
a few lines, but when more lines are added (say 40), the ModalWindow only
opens one; the second time we click on any of the ModalWindow links in the
DataTable, the session expires and the user is directed to the login page. I
debugged all the way into the Session.getPage() code and found that on the
second try the  page is not found in the cache, causing the user session to
expire. I increased DiskStoreCache.maxSizePerPageMap through the debugger to
about 100MB and it solved the problem. I was wondering if that parameter can
be configured somehow, so we can mitigate the issue while we rework the code
to potentially reduce the pageMap cache size.

Thanks
Andre

Re: Increasing DiskPageStore.maxSizePerPageMap

Posted by Matej Knopp <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

if you serialize object tree java serialization takes care of
"duplicate" or circular references.

-Matej

Posted by jbonham <an...@nokia.com>.

Posted by Matej Knopp <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by jbonham <an...@nokia.com>.

Posted by Matej Knopp <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by jbonham <an...@nokia.com>.

Posted by Matej Knopp <ma...@gmail.com>.
It can be increased (look at DiskPageStore constructor), but it's
likely that your problem is somewhere else. Default size should be
plenty. Do you get any error in log?

-Matej