Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by David Liles <da...@dynamichostings.com> on 2003/10/08 19:18:45 UTC

ImapConstants

I have noticed that in the following block of code in the org.apache.james.imapserver.commands.CommandParser package there is a reference to the constant  INBOX_NAME, but when I checked the ImapConstants there is no reference....

Am I overlooking something?

 public String mailbox( ImapRequestLineReader request ) throws ProtocolException
    {
        String mailbox = astring( request );
        if ( mailbox.equalsIgnoreCase( ImapConstants.INBOX_NAME ) ) {
            return ImapConstants.INBOX_NAME;
        }
        else {
            return mailbox;