Posted to user@ant.apache.org by pi...@gmail.com on 2007/04/06 17:09:07 UTC

I try to generate executable jar file from this Java open source program .

Hi,

Eclipse 3.2

I try to generate executable jar file from this Java open source program
under BSD licence :
http://www.myjavaserver.com/~nonlinear/JSystemTrader/JSystemTrader.html

Source code :
http://www.myjavaserver.com/~nonlinear/JSystemTrader/JSystemTrader.zip

There is a tutorial How to install JSystemTrader under Eclipse here :
http://groups.google.com/group/JavaTraders

I have already write 2 files :
A batch file to launch JSystemTrader.jar with the current directory
parameter :

RunJST.bat

JSystemTrader.jar  cd
pause

And a xml for ANT

build.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<project name="JST.makejar" default="makejar" basedir=".">

      <target name="compile" description="Compile the project">
            <javac fork="yes" srcdir="source/" destdir="bin/"
classpath="lib/" />
      </target>

      <target name="makejar" description="Create a jar for the JSystemTrader
project">
            <jar destfile="JSystemTrader.jar" basedir="bin/"
compress="true">
                  <manifest>
                        <attribute name="Main-Class"
value="com.jsystemtrader.client.JSystemTrader" />
                        <attribute name="Class-path"
value="./;resources/;lib/jfreechart-1.0.0.jar;lib/jcommon-1.0.0.jar;lib/liqu
idlnf.jar" />
                  </manifest>
            </jar>
      </target>

</project>

The ANT xml  create 2 error dialogue boxs.
The first is :
Unable to set custom look & feel. The default L&F will be used.

Please help me to terminate this ANT xml.

Pierre8