Posted to users@maven.apache.org by johlke <jo...@yahoo.de> on 2007/10/03 16:48:33 UTC

How to automatically deploy an Axis webservice?

Hello community,

I use a maven script for building and deploying a web application to Tomcat.
Therefore web service skeletons, WSDDs, ... are automatically created using
this maven script. Does anyone know how I can automatically deploy my web
services using Axis? I suppose the AxisServlet has to be used since I can
run Axis' admin client in the command shell to deploy services by myself:

java org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient
-lhttp://localhost:8081/domain/servlet/AxisServlet
C:\[path-to-application]\deploy.wsdd]

I don't find any information using google. How are the maven tasks called
for automatically deploying?

Thanks for your answers in advance,
Johlke