Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/27 13:21:45 UTC

rejected mail by dev.apache.org

Hello,

I replied to a message a minute ago and got <quote>

     dev@cloudstack.apache.org

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for
the recipient domain cloudstack.apache.org by mx1.eu.apache.org.
[192.87.106.230].

The error that the other server returned was:
552 spam score (5.0) exceeded threshold (HTML_MESSAGE,RCVD_IN_DNSWL_
LOW,SPF_PASS,URIBL_BLACK
</quote>

so this one is to test if it is me

Re: rejected mail by dev.apache.org

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
thanks, i c&p'd a link from another mail, big sin of course.

Posted by Ian Duffy <ia...@ianduffy.ie>.