Posted to user@curator.apache.org by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com> on 2015/04/21 18:01:39 UTC

Curator 2.8.0 (formerly 2.7.2)

I think we have enough for a 2.8.0 release. Discuss now, please, if you’d like to see any other issues in the next release.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12314425&version=12329300

-Jordan

Re: Curator 2.8.0 (formerly 2.7.2)

Posted by Cameron McKenzie <mc...@gmail.com>.
Can one of the committers look at the fix for CURATOR-154. I setup a pull
request some time ago, pretty simple fix, just needs a quick review then I
can merge it in for this release.
cheers

Re: Curator 2.8.0 (formerly 2.7.2)

Re: Curator 2.8.0 (formerly 2.7.2)

Posted by Mike Drob <ma...@cloudera.com>.

Re: Curator 2.8.0 (formerly 2.7.2)

Re: Curator 2.8.0 (formerly 2.7.2)

Posted by Rodrigo Nogueira <ra...@gmail.com>.
I'm still using Curator 2.6.0 because of the CURATOR-188 issue. Any idea
when it will be fixed ?

Re: Curator 2.8.0 (formerly 2.7.2)

Posted by Ricardo Ferreira <ri...@gmail.com>.

Re: Curator 2.8.0 (formerly 2.7.2)