Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Tigran Najaryan <ti...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/27 14:14:50 UTC

Error compiling SDK

Hi guys,

I am trying to compile the SDK and get an error during the build.

I started here http://flex.apache.org/download-source.html and followed the
instructions in "Bleeding-Edge Release". After getting the source code using
git I installed the prerequisites as per the README file. Then tried "ant
main", accepted all default answers when prompted and got the following
error after a while:

assets-compile:

    [mxmlc] Loading configuration file D:\WORK\My
Experiments\ApacheFlex\sdk\frameworks\flex-config.xml

    [mxmlc] command line: Error: configuration variable 'target-player'
value contains unknown token 'playerglobal.version'

I am not sure what am I doing wrong. For some reason it does not recognize
the 'playerglobal.version'. I did not edit the build.properties, it contains
the default "playerglobal.version = 11.1" line. I also tried passing
-Dplayerglobal.version=11.1 to ant but get the same error.

Any advise?

Thanks,

Tigran.

RE: Error compiling SDK

Posted by Tigran Najaryan <ti...@gmail.com>.
My FLEX_HOME points to C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Flash Builder
4.6\sdks\4.9.0 which is a release copy of Apache Flex SDK 4.9.0 installed in
my Flash Builder.

Tried setting FLEX_HOME to D:\WORK\My Experiments\ApacheFlex\sdk which is
the Apache Flex SDK directory I am trying to compile but that changed
nothing, I get exactly the same error.

Anything else I can try?

Thanks,
Tigran.

Any chance you have a FLEX_HOME environment variable pointing to an Adobe
Flex SDK?

Re: Error compiling SDK

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

--