Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Peter Firmstone <ji...@zeus.net.au> on 2011/04/28 09:09:29 UTC

donation of jini.net domain to Apache River Project

Hi,

We've just obtained the jini.net domain name, how can this be donated to
the Apache River project?

For now we just want the domain to redirect to our apache river web
site.  Sun Microsystems, used to maintain this domain, we recently
obtained it via auction when it expired.

Regards,

Peter.

Re: donation of jini.net domain to Apache River Project

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk>.
If the owner is willing to donate it, then it should just be a question
of arranging a transfer of the domain from their registrar to ours.

I'm happy to manage it if that helps.

Upayavira

Posted by Tony Stevenson <to...@pc-tony.com>.