Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Luc Maisonobe <lu...@spaceroots.org> on 2013/10/14 19:51:42 UTC

New committers: Ate Douma and Woonsan Ko

Hi all,

Please welcome Ate Douma and Woonsan Ko as a new committers of the
Apache Commons project. The Commons PMC has voted to grant committership
to them and they accepted.

Both accounts have already been set up and they can begin working
on the Commons components.

Ate and Woonsan, welcome to the team !

Luc Maisonobe, on behalf of Apache Commons PMC

Re: New committers: Ate Douma and Woonsan Ko

Posted by Matt Benson <gu...@gmail.com>.
Welcome, guys!

Matt

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@sandglass-software.com>.

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.
Thank you all for the trust and the warm welcome!

Regards, Ate

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
Welcome aboard Ate and Woonsan!

Gary

On Mon, Oct 14, 2013 at 1:51 PM, Luc Maisonobe <lu...@spaceroots.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Please welcome Ate Douma and Woonsan Ko as a new committers of the
> Apache Commons project. The Commons PMC has voted to grant committership
> to them and they accepted.
>
> Both accounts have already been set up and they can begin working
> on the Commons components.
>
> Ate and Woonsan, welcome to the team !
>
> Luc Maisonobe, on behalf of Apache Commons PMC

JUnit in Action, Second Edition
Spring Batch in Action
Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
Home: http://garygregory.com/
Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory

Re: New committers: Ate Douma and Woonsan Ko

Posted by Woonsan Ko <wo...@yahoo.com>.
Hi All,

Thank you so much for your warm welcome and allowing me to work for Apache Commons.
I hope to help revive SCXML project and build a strong community around it.

Cheers,

Woonsan