Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Dean A. Hoover" <dh...@rochester.rr.com> on 2004/04/01 08:59:41 UTC

checking tiles-defs.xml

As my application grows, so does my
tiles-defs.xml file. Well, I must have mistyped
something because now when I go to run
an exception is thrown telling me there's
a syntax error in there somewhere. (Actually,
it says there is a missing "</tiles-definitions>".)
Reminds me of the old days when I was hacking
lex files that were several pages long and lex
would barf and output "syntax error".
Anyway the file is 547 lines long and it would
be nice if I could just run it through some
well-formedness checker or validator. I checked
in google but didn't hook up with anything useful.
Any suggestions?

Dean Hoover

Re: checking tiles-defs.xml

Posted by Mark Lowe <ma...@boxstuff.com>.
struts console validates and IMO is a tidy way to get around tiles-defs
and other struts xml files.

Re: checking tiles-defs.xml

Posted by "Dean A. Hoover" <dh...@rochester.rr.com>.