Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Federico López <fi...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/05 07:54:59 UTC

Fuseki+TDB+reasoner

Is some documentation useful to integrate reasoners like Pellet with
Fuseki+TDB triple Store?

I try to do it with an assembler but I couldn't make this works fine using
TDB... In Fuseki using mem I could made it.

--
*FEDERICO LÓPEZ GÓMEZ*
Estudiante Ingeniería de Sistemas

Re: Fuseki+TDB+reasoner

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
On 05/07/12 06:54, Federico López wrote:
> Is some documentation useful to integrate reasoners like Pellet with
> Fuseki+TDB triple Store?
>
> I try to do it with an assembler but I couldn't make this works fine using
> TDB... In Fuseki using mem I could made it.

Start by getting an assembler working with in a simple java program,
then move it to a Fuseki configuration file, or use --desc to use the
assembler description of the model directly.

http://jena.apache.org/documentation/assembler/index.html

Pellet over TDB is not going to be very fast but shoudl be fine for
small datasets.

	Andy