Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Rui Wang <ru...@google.com> on 2019/08/22 18:09:47 UTC

Add a JIRA component: dsl-sql-zetasql?

Hi Community,

As Beam ZetaSQL is already merged, can we add a new component so I can file
JIRAs related to Beam ZetaSQL under that component? It's mostly for the
project management purpose.

The component can be named as: dsl-sql-zetasql.

-Rui

Re: Add a JIRA component: dsl-sql-zetasql?

Posted by Rui Wang <ru...@google.com>.
Thank you Kenneth. I have filed 35 JIRA in this component as the following
up work for Beam ZetaSQL.

-Rui

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <ke...@apache.org>.
Makes sense to me. I've done it.