Posted to dev@knox.apache.org by Kevin Minder <ke...@hortonworks.com> on 2015/04/16 23:32:17 UTC

Closing down v0.6.0

Hi Everyone,
Just a FYI that I'm planning on having a real RC for v0.6.0 ready for testing/voting on Monday morning.  If there are any last minute fixes that need to go in please let me know.  Otherwise, expect a vote email in that timeframe.
Kevin.

Re: Closing down v0.6.0

Posted by Kevin Minder <ke...@hortonworks.com>.
I added this content to hopefully cover the Documentation Contributor
Workflow

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KNOX/Contribution+Process#Contr
ibutionProcess-DocumentationContributorWorkflow

Re: Closing down v0.6.0

Posted by Kevin Minder <ke...@hortonworks.com>.
Kris,

Re: Closing down v0.6.0