Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/23 17:28:13 UTC

Wicket 7 build

Hello Andrea,

I'm experiencing problems with building of Wicket 7

I'm unable to build it :(
OS: Ubuntu 18
Maven: 3.6.0

It seems to completely unbuildable with Oracle Java 7
And it fail to build with Oracle Java 8b191: lots javadoc errors

How were you able to build the release? :))

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Wicket 7 build

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Here is my config:

Apache Maven 3.6.0 (97c98ec64a1fdfee7767ce5ffb20918da4f719f3;
2018-10-25T00:41:47+06:00)
Maven home: /opt/maven
Java version: 1.7.0_76, vendor: Oracle Corporation, runtime:
/opt/jdk1.7.0_76/jre
OS name: "linux", version: "4.15.0-39-generic", arch: "amd64", family:
"unix"

I have deleted ~/.m2/repository/*
Then run `mvn clean install`
The result is:

[ERROR] [ERROR] Some problems were encountered while processing the POMs:
[FATAL] Non-resolvable parent POM for
org.apache.wicket:wicket-parent:7.11.0: Could not transfer artifact
org.apache:apache:pom:21 from/to central (
https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2): Received fatal alert:
protocol_version and 'parent.relativePath' points at wrong local POM @ line
23, column 10
 @
[ERROR] The build could not read 1 project -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]   The project org.apache.wicket:wicket-parent:7.11.0
(/home/solomax/work/tmp/1/apache-wicket-7.11.0/pom.xml) has 1 error
[ERROR]     Non-resolvable parent POM for
org.apache.wicket:wicket-parent:7.11.0: Could not transfer artifact
org.apache:apache:pom:21 from/to central (
https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2): Received fatal alert:
protocol_version and 'parent.relativePath' points at wrong local POM @ line
23, column 10 -> [Help 2]

I don't have OpenJdk7 on my Ubuntu :(

I was building source bundle, I believe the VOTE should be restarted if
build requires applying some commits
WDYT?

--
WBR