Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by fr...@gerling.com on 2003/02/12 17:58:26 UTC

Fop and Multithreading.

Hi everybody!
Sorry to bother you again with my problem (running fop with EJBs), I'd like
to say that I still experience font corruption even if I use a singleton
class (or maybe i didn't design it correctly).
So we felt back to a sequential approach to print our documents. We just
lost the speed we had when we tried to parallelize the documents' generation
(3s vs 20s).
So you can understand that when we have 3000 documents too print, this is
rather annoying.
If anybody had news about this subject, it'd be really welcome.
Thanks
Frédéric