Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Madhuri <ma...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/24 10:06:06 UTC

Database for large scale implementation

Hi All - I am designing a system using opentaps/ofbiz for a large scale
implementation expecting with an expeced load of 10,000 users. Is anyone
aware if such a large scale implementation can be undertaken using postgres?

Thanks Much,
Madhuri

Re: Database for large scale implementation

Posted by Madhuri <ma...@gmail.com>.
THank you very much.

Regards,
Madhuri

Posted by Madhuri <ma...@gmail.com>.

Thanks Much..

Regards,
Madhuri

From: "Ashish Vijaywargiya" <vi...@gmail.com>

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

From: "Madhuri" <ma...@gmail.com>

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
best answered in the postgresql group.
I think you will find postgresql will coast along as long as you
understand how to use it.

it will also depend on the machine cpu speed and memory.

Madhuri sent the following on 7/24/2008 1:06 AM: