Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Christopher Cheng <ma...@chrisshare.net> on 2003/03/05 05:12:41 UTC

org.apache.ojb.broker.util.sequence.SequenceEntry in OJB.properties

I was trying to upgrade from 0.9.6 to 1.0rc1. When I startup the webapp, it give me the following error....

[BOOT] ERROR: Error in instantiation of PersistenceBrokerFactory class
Could not read repository class descriptor data, using repository: repository.xm
l: Class org.apache.ojb.broker.util.sequence.SequenceEntry could not be found in
 the classpath. This could cause unexpected behaviour of OJB, please remove or c
omment out this class descriptor in the repository.xml file.: org.apache.ojb.bro
ker.util.sequence.SequenceEntry
org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.MetadataException: Class org.apache.ojb.broker.ut
il.sequence.SequenceEntry could not be found in the classpath. This could cause
unexpected behaviour of OJB, please remove or comment out this class descriptor
in the repository.xml file.: org.apache.ojb.broker.util.sequence.SequenceEntry

then I go back to look at OJB.properties and found out that there is no such thing as "org.apache.ojb.broker.util.sequence.SequenceEntry", and also the "SequenceManager" block is also missing. Then I add back

SequenceManagerClass=org.apache.ojb.broker.util.sequence.SequenceManagerHiLoImpl

still it give me the same error message

What has been changed from 0.9.6 to 1.0rc1????

Re: org.apache.ojb.broker.util.sequence.SequenceEntry in OJB.properties

Posted by Thomas Mahler <th...@web.de>.
The SequenceManager stuff can now be defined per class. Thus it has been
moved from OJB.properties to the repository.xml