Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Newgro <pe...@gmx.ch> on 2007/12/03 14:32:29 UTC

Re: Lightbox javascript

Hi Uwe,

i tried to use your "mini". But i couldn't get it to work. I added the
org.codesmell.wicket.lightbox-1.0.5.jar
to the libs in web-inf content. But if i try it this way i get the
exception.

List<LightBoxImage> list = new LinkedList<LightBoxImage>();
list.add(new
LightBoxImage("Index-Dateien/error.gif","Index-Dateien/error.gif"));
add(new LightBox2Panel("url", list));

Thanks for your help
Per

14:17:28,946 INFO  [STDOUT] 14:17:28,946 ERROR [RequestCycle] Method
onLinkClicked of interface org.apache.wicket.markup.html.link.ILinkListener
targe
ted at component [MarkupContainer [Component id = Custom German, page =
de.myown.iowa.frontend.wicket.base.Index, path = 0:Custom German.PageLink,
isVis
ible = true, isVersioned = true]] threw an exception
org.apache.wicket.WicketRuntimeException: Method onLinkClicked of interface
org.apache.wicket.markup.html.link.ILinkListener targeted at component [Ma
rkupContainer [Component id = Custom German, page =
de.myown.iowa.frontend.wicket.base.Index, path = 0:Custom German.PageLink,
isVisible = true, isVersi
oned = true]] threw an exception
        at
org.apache.wicket.RequestListenerInterface.invoke(RequestListenerInterface.java:194)
        at
org.apache.wicket.request.target.component.listener.ListenerInterfaceRequestTarget.processEvents(ListenerInterfaceRequestTarget.java:73)
        at
org.apache.wicket.request.AbstractRequestCycleProcessor.processEvents(AbstractRequestCycleProcessor.java:90)
        at
org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.processEventsAndRespond(RequestCycle.java:1094)
        at org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.step(RequestCycle.java:1169)
        at org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.steps(RequestCycle.java:1248)
        at org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.request(RequestCycle.java:489)
        at
org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.doGet(WicketFilter.java:343)
        at
org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.doFilter(WicketFilter.java:193)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
        at
        at
org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:96)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
        at
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:230)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:175)
        at
org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.SecurityAssociationValve.invoke(SecurityAssociationValve.java:179)
        at
org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.JaccContextValve.invoke(JaccContextValve.java:84)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)
        at
        at
org.jboss.web.tomcat.service.jca.CachedConnectionValve.invoke(CachedConnectionValve.java:157)
        at
        at
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:262)
        at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:844)
        at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:583)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:446)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
        at
        at
        at
org.apache.wicket.RequestListenerInterface.invoke(RequestListenerInterface.java:183)
        ... 26 more
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: resource
/js/lightbox_baseUrl.js not found for scope class
org.codesmell.wicket.lightbox.LightBox2Panel
 (path = /js/lightbox_baseUrl.js)
        at
org.apache.wicket.util.template.PackagedTextTemplate.<init>(PackagedTextTemplate.java:161)
        at
org.apache.wicket.util.template.PackagedTextTemplate.<init>(PackagedTextTemplate.java:130)
        at
org.apache.wicket.util.template.PackagedTextTemplate.<init>(PackagedTextTemplate.java:114)
        at
org.apache.wicket.util.template.TextTemplateHeaderContributor.forJavaScript(TextTemplateHeaderContributor.java:173)
        at
org.codesmell.wicket.lightbox.LightBox2Panel.addHeaderContributions(LightBox2Panel.java:117)
        at
org.codesmell.wicket.lightbox.LightBox2Panel.<init>(LightBox2Panel.java:71)
        at
org.codesmell.wicket.lightbox.LightBox2Panel.<init>(LightBox2Panel.java:53)
        at
de.myown.iowa.frontend.wicket.customization.serviceoffering.ServiceOfferingCategoryDetailsPanel.<init>(ServiceOfferingCategoryDetailsPanel.ja
va:96)
        at
de.myown.iowa.frontend.wicket.customization.serviceoffering.ServiceOfferingPanel.<init>(ServiceOfferingPanel.java:158)
        at
de.myown.iowa.frontend.wicket.customization.CustomizationPage.init(CustomizationPage.java:279)
        at
de.myown.iowa.frontend.wicket.customization.CustomizationPage.<init>(CustomizationPage.java:151)
        at
de.myown.iowa.frontend.wicket.base.Index$CustomPageLinkDefault.getPage(Index.java:127)
        at
org.apache.wicket.markup.html.link.PageLink.onClick(PageLink.java:147)
        at
org.apache.wicket.markup.html.link.Link.onLinkClicked(Link.java:214)
        ... 31 more

Re: Lightbox javascript

Posted by Per Newgro <pe...@gmx.ch>.
Hi Uwe,
Sorry for not answering just in time. I'm ill. But i try t o check the mails
at least once a day.
> rc1 or beta4 ?
Damn fat fingers. I use rc1
Cheers
Per

Re: Lightbox javascript

Posted by Uwe Schäfer <sc...@thomas-daily.de>.
Per Newgro schrieb:
> I use wicket 1.3 rc4 on an out-of-the-box jboss/tomcat 4.2.2.

rc1 or beta4 ?

> I created the project from an wicket-quickstart. I've added the jar from the
> website to my project and deploy it to the web folder /web-inf/lib

i´ll try that.

> Do i have to add other jars?

nope. should have worked out of the box, all included.

Re: Lightbox javascript

Posted by Uwe Schäfer <sc...@thomas-daily.de>.
Per Newgro schrieb:
> I use wicket 1.3 rc4 on an out-of-the-box jboss/tomcat 4.2.2.
> I created the project from an wicket-quickstart. I've added the jar from the
> website to my project and deploy it to the web folder /web-inf/lib

thank you! i am now able to reproduce the problem. i suppose you´re
using maven, aren´t you?
would you please try to start your project by mvn jetty:run and
retry to see if it magically works, then?

there seems to be a significant difference in using the quickstart´s
Start-class or running it in a standalone server.

anyway, i packaged a 1.0.7 with class-relative urls (instead of
previously jar-relative urls) for you to test.
http://www.codesmell.org/org.codesmell.wicket.lightbox/changes.html

thanks again, uwe

Re: Lightbox javascript

Posted by Per Newgro <pe...@gmx.ch>.
> that is weird. all i do there is
>
> add(TextTemplateHeaderContributor.forJavaScript(this.getClass(),
> "/js/lightbox_baseUrl.js",
>                  someVariableModel));
Yeah it looked simple to me to (i checked the code).

Re: Lightbox javascript

Posted by Uwe Schäfer <sc...@thomas-daily.de>.
Newgro schrieb:

Hi Per

> i tried to use your "mini". But i couldn't get it to work.

> Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: resource
> /js/lightbox_baseUrl.js not found for scope class
> org.codesmell.wicket.lightbox.LightBox2Panel
>  (path = /js/lightbox_baseUrl.js)

that is weird. all i do there is

add(TextTemplateHeaderContributor.forJavaScript(this.getClass(),
"/js/lightbox_baseUrl.js",
                 someVariableModel));

and it works for me and some other guys.
this is very interesting to me. is there any way i could reprodue the
error to track it down?

could you provide more detail about container, (maybe classloading
settings)?
i assume, you use wicket 1.3-rc1?

feel free to contact me in private if more appropriate.

cu uwe