Posted to user@spark.apache.org by KhajaAsmath Mohammed <md...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/17 04:01:49 UTC

Spark Streaming Job completed without executing next batches

Hi,

I have scheduled spark streaming job to run every 30 minutes and it was
running fine till 32 hours and suddenly I see status of Finsished instead
of running (Since it always run in background and shows up in resource
manager)

Am i doing anything wrong here? how come job was finished without picking
next bacth from kafka.

I run using below command in cloudera cluster.

spark2-submit --class com.telematics.datascience.drivers.OCCDataPointDriver
--master yarn --queue hadvaoccx_dse_pool --principal va_dflt@AD.NAV.com
--keytab ./va_dflt.keytab  Telematics.jar -c
/home/yyy1k78/occtelematics/application-datapoint-hdfs-dyn.properties &

Thanks,
Asmath

Re: Spark Streaming Job completed without executing next batches

Posted by KhajaAsmath Mohammed <md...@gmail.com>.
Here is screenshot . Status shows finished but it should be running for
next batch to pick up the data.

[image: Inline image 1]