Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Charlie <ch...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/07 22:58:22 UTC

maven 2.0.4 error in site generation

Hi,

I have just upgrade to 2.0.4 and when I run mvn site I am getting ERROR
in the log. The error are as follow:

[WARNING] Unable to locate Test Source XRef to link to - DISABLED
[ERROR] VM #displayTree: error : too few arguments to macro. Wanted 2 got 0
[ERROR] VM #menuItem: error : too few arguments to macro. Wanted 1 got 0
[ERROR] RHS of #set statement is null. Context will not be modified.
org/apache/
maven/plugins/site/maven-site.vm [line 2, column 1]
[INFO] Generate "Continuous Integration" report.
[ERROR] RHS of #set statement is null. Context will not be modified.
org/apache/
maven/plugins/site/maven-site.vm [line 2, column 1]
[INFO] Generate "Dependencies" report.
[ERROR] RHS of #set statement is null. Context will not be modified.
org/apache/
maven/plugins/site/maven-site.vm [line 2, column 1]
[INFO] Generate "Issue Tracking" report.
[ERROR] RHS of #set statement is null. Context will not be modified.
org/apache/
maven/plugins/site/maven-site.vm [line 2, column 1]
[INFO] Generate "Project License" report.
[ERROR] RHS of #set statement is null. Context will not be modified.
org/apache/
maven/plugins/site/maven-site.vm [line 2, column 1]
[INFO] Generate "Mailing Lists" report.
[ERROR] RHS of #set statement is null. Context will not be modified.
org/apache/
maven/plugins/site/maven-site.vm [line 2, column 1]
[INFO] Generate "Source Repository" report.
[ERROR] RHS of #set statement is null. Context will not be modified.
org/apache/
maven/plugins/site/maven-site.vm [line 2, column 1]
[INFO] Generate "Project Team" report.
[ERROR] RHS of #set statement is null. Context will not be modified.
org/apache/
maven/plugins/site/maven-site.vm [line 2, column 1]
[ERROR] RHS of #set statement is null. Context will not be modified.
org/apache/
maven/plugins/site/maven-site.vm [line 2, column 1]
[ERROR] RHS of #set statement is null. Context will not be modified.
org/apache/
maven/plugins/site/maven-site.vm [line 2, column 1]
[INFO] Generate an index file for the English version.
[ERROR] RHS of #set statement is null. Context will not be modified.
org/apache/
maven/plugins/site/maven-site.vm [line 2, column 1]
[ERROR] RHS of #set statement is null. Context will not be modified.
org/apache/
maven/plugins/site/maven-site.vm [line 2, column 1]
[ERROR] RHS of #set statement is null. Context will not be modified.
org/apache/
maven/plugins/site/maven-site.vm [line 2, column 1]

Any Ideas why this is happening? The content seems to be ok but my
images that sits under /src/site/images hasn't got copied over...

Thanks
Charlie

Re: maven 2.0.4 error in site generation

Posted by Charlie <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the tip... Guess the documentation needs updating.. Still no
news about the error tho ;)
Charlie

Posted by Twine <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by ha...@rz.uni-karlsruhe.de.