Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/05 20:29:23 UTC

WSS4J documentation / Comparison of WS-Security Toolkits

For those of you looking for more docs on WSS4J see <a
href="http://procmgmt.raba.com/techInsertion/deploy/software/webServices/deploy/doc/whitepapers/wsSecurity/public/wss-wp.html#wss4j_overview">Comparison
of WS-Security Toolkits</a>. It has a nice write up and sample code.

Re: WSS4J documentation / Comparison of WS-Security Toolkits

Posted by Abdul Ashik <ab...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dims,

Many thanks for the link.

I'm wondering since the publication date of the whitepaper was Jan 15 2005,
can you confirm that WSS4J can now support the <wsu:Timestamp> element ? The
author mentioned that this was one of the areas where the interop test
between JWSDP and WSS4J didn't work. If <wsu:Timestamp> is now supported,
has this been tested against .NET ? I'm sure I've read something about it in
recent comms in the mailing list, but can't remember.

Cheers,
Ash