Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Jigar Shah <me...@jigarshah.net> on 2012/02/02 14:32:14 UTC

Re: JMS Api and multiple queue per exchange

Hi Rajith,
Thanks for your reply. I did go through tutorials you pointed earlier. But
these tutorial are more confusing.

With absolutely no offense to open source community,

Examples referred here do not run. they refer to some exchange but when you
have JMS console, data is going to temporary queue only.

Other spout and drain samples too fail at its best. Still digging through
them.

Concept of address is also too confusing with respect to JMS.
And at last Getting Started hardly gets me started on anything.

Getting started guide is common for java/C++ and other clients, makes it
more confusing.

For Sample, c++ and other client have different api. For creating queue
they use different syntax. there is nothing there in JMS. Look at what has
been explained in JMS tutorial. Its all half way.

Checkout svn code for example when i call it it does not build. Its
expecting whole qpid source.

Sorry if i sound harsh, but really i look at docs in more details b4
posting on list. (Working on this since past whole week without any success)

Though i am new to qpid, Have worked on JMS for long. Its just lots of
headache to get this working...looking for alternative.

Thanks,
Jigar