Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/29 20:05:09 UTC

org.apache.myfaces.custom.schedule.* missing svn keywords?

It looks like org.apache.myfaces.custom.schedule.* is missing svn keywords.
I'm not sure what the process would be to fix it.   Nothing looked
obvious to me from Eclipse other than add keywords, and the missing
keywords weren't on the list  :)

Re: org.apache.myfaces.custom.schedule.* missing svn keywords?

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
Ok.  I see.

So you added "svn:keywords" with a value of "Date Author Id Revision HeadURL"?

Thanks for figuring it out and explaining it to me :)

Posted by Simon Kitching <sk...@obsidium.com>.
Mike Kienenberger wrote:
> It looks like org.apache.myfaces.custom.schedule.* is missing svn keywords.
> I'm not sure what the process would be to fix it.   Nothing looked
> obvious to me from Eclipse other than add keywords, and the missing
> keywords weren't on the list  :)

 From the eclipse "set properties" dialog, when a *file* is selected