Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Angelo Immediata <An...@libero.it> on 2006/06/01 17:28:02 UTC

Information

Hi all. I'm using Jetspeed 1.5.
I have tried to use the ChangePasswordAction. I have seen that the change of the password is correct but there a logout of user. I have debugged all the process and i have seen that the user is logged-out in the class BaseJetspeedUser; more exactly in the method: valueUnbound. I have commented the instruction: JetspeedAuthentication.logout();

I wanted to ask if this is a bug or is it the correct way of working.
Thanks to all.

Angelo.