Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by John Tranier <jo...@fylab.com> on 2009/12/24 11:41:28 UTC

How to denote the default namespace?

Hi,

I cannot figure out how to denote the default namespace inside a
namePattern.
Basically I want to retrieve all the children of the root node that
belongs to the default namespace.

I will have to use my own namespace, but I will look at it later.

Thanks,
John

Re: How to denote the default namespace?

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 12:41 PM, John Tranier <jo...@fylab.com> wrote:
> I cannot figure out how to denote the default namespace inside a
> namePattern.

You don't, the pattern mechanism unfortunately doesn't support doing that.

> Basically I want to retrieve all the children of the root node that belongs
> to the default namespace.

The best way to do that is to simply list all the children and
explicitly use a filter like: node.getName().indexOf(':') == -1.

BR,

Jukka Zitting