Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Greece <gr...@yahoo.com.cn> on 2005/09/22 03:41:38 UTC

Where can I find the location in my web app of the errors that jMeter reports?

Hi,
I'm using Jmeter 2.0.3 to do load tesing about our web applications.

I find some errors in the error report after running my tests using the HTTP Request configuration element.

But, I don't know which part of my application the error is from.

If I use the View_Results_Tree listener I can see the following traceback.  But, this doesn't point to a location in my application so I can't fix my problems.

But there appears the error message:

java.io.IOException: Stream closed
at java.io.BufferedInputStream.ensureOpen(BufferedInputStream.java:120)
at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(BufferedInputStream.java:270)
at java.io.FilterInputStream.read(FilterInputStream.java:90)
at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.readResponse(HTTPSampler.java:263)
at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.sample(HTTPSampler.java:496)
at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(HTTPSamplerBase.java:590)
at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(HTTPSamplerBase.java:578)
at org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.run(JMeterThread.java:281)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)

Can anyone please help me to know how I can configure jMeter to display where my application is breaking down?

Since I have not yet successfully subscribed to the mailing list, please reply to me directly with any help.

 雅虎免费G邮箱-中国第一绝无垃圾邮件骚扰超大邮箱
 雅虎助手-搜索、杀毒、防骚扰

Re: Where can I find the location in my web app of the errors that jMeter reports?

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
which webserver are you using?

usually there is an app log that writes out the errors.

peter