Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Stevenson, Chris" <Ch...@DrKW.com> on 2006/02/08 17:51:27 UTC

RE: [m2] When Creating Artifacts mvn doesn't check my other repos itor ies declared in settings.xml

Hi John,

I do have an active profile: My settings.xml is below.

Perhaps I could try forcing it a command line, do you know the switch for
that?

If you see nothing glaring about this I'll file a JIRA.

Thanks,

Chris

   <profiles>
     <profile>
      <id>default</id>
         <properties>

<dotnet.home>C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v1.1.4322</dotnet.home>
         </properties>

          <repositories>

              <repository>
                <id>maven-csharp</id>