Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com> on 2013/01/17 20:09:50 UTC

Cordova-cli in 2.4.0

Couple q's about including this in our next release:

- what will this look like in the release archive? Just as another project
at the top-level?
- any additional documentation/readme love needed?
- fyi I am kicking up a versioning thread re: cordova-cli so keep your eye
peeled for that.

Currently supports Android, iOS and BB10. That said, none of my BB10
devices work so I can't deploy to any of them. I am thinking we "suspend"
support for BB10 until post-2.4, when some real BB10 devices will land
into consumer (and hopefully our!) hands. At that point we can be sure
things work properly.

Thoughts/comments/questions welcome!

Re: Cordova-cli in 2.4.0

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.
>> I am thinking we "suspend" support for BB10 until post-2.4, when some
>>real BB10 devices will land
>> into consumer (and hopefully our!) hands.
>
>Sounds good to me. Where do you feel Windows Phone support lives in
>priority?

Yes :)

Re: Cordova-cli in 2.4.0

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.
> - what will this look like in the release archive? Just as another project
> at the top-level?

I think so

> - any additional documentation/readme love needed?

We might want to let it bake for a bit before we create a detailed
usage guide (including installation from src).