Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Robert Paris <rp...@hotmail.com> on 2005/04/05 22:05:21 UTC

How do I get a footnote's custom mark? (If not auto-generated)

I've been able to properly grab all footnotes and place them properly in the
text. Also, when auto-generated, I'm able to get the number for the
footnote. However, when the footnote uses a custom-mark, I can't figure out
where to get the info on the length of the mark (since it's simply included
in front of the text for that footnote in the footnote text located at fcMin
+ ccpText).

Does anyone know how to figure out what a footnote's custom mark is?

Thanks!