Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by Holger Dehnhardt <de...@lehmanns.de> on 2006/09/05 12:49:43 UTC

Re: URIResolvers base parameter with xsltc and cascaded imports

This is resolved.

There already was an isuue:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/XALANJ-2297

Even if I should have found this by myself, Yash Talwar had to point me to
that direction - sorry for that.

The patch, which is currently not applied, did the trick.

Thank you everybody and - sorry for making trouble!

Holger