Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Vishist Bhoopalam <vi...@gmail.com> on 2022/05/06 06:32:46 UTC

Facing Difficulty in Deseralizing the Avro messages

HI

I have explained the problem in the depth in stack Overflow hoping for quick response since have a dead line to catch.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/72137036/how-to-deseralize-avro-response-getting-from-datastream-scala-apache-flink

Thanks and Regards
BR Vishist

Re: Facing Difficulty in Deseralizing the Avro messages

Posted by Martijn Visser <ma...@apache.org>.
Hi Vishist,

For future posts, please don't cross-post to both Stackoverflow and the
mailing list. This only causes extra work for volunteers who try to help.

Best regards,

Martijn