Posted to dev@tika.apache.org by Tim Allison <ta...@apache.org> on 2022/04/26 13:10:33 UTC

Next releases WAS: Re: 2.4.0 release?

All,

I'm prepping rc1 for 1.28.2 now.

I'm running the regression tests for 2.4.0, and I hope to have results
today with possibly an rc later today or early tomorrow if there are
no surprises.

Please let me know if there are any blockers.

Best,

        Tim

Re: Next releases WAS: Re: 2.4.0 release?

Posted by Tim Allison <ta...@apache.org>.
https://repository.apache.org is having a bad day.  Requests are
timing out left and right.  I'll try to perform the release of
2.4.0-rc1 later today or tomorrow when the repo is happier.

Posted by Tim Allison <ta...@apache.org>.