Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Matthias Schmidt <ma...@gmx.de> on 2007/12/15 09:28:47 UTC

german translation of Roller

Hello *.*,

is anybody working on the german translation of Roller? I downloaded
4.0 final and found that the german version is missing 50% of its
translation.

If not, I am offering my help.  :-)

Regards,
Matt

Re: Re: german translation of Roller

Posted by Jens Dürr <je...@googlemail.com>.
We should make a small list of all screens to translate and then assign
them.
Could you make the list, as you already started translating and therefore
know best what's already translated.

- Jens

Posted by Matthias Schmidt <ma...@gmx.de>.
Sure, will do!

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.
Hi,

Re: Re: Re: german translation of Roller

Posted by Matthias Schmidt <ma...@gmx.de>.
Sounds like fun ...

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matthias Schmidt <ma...@gmx.de>.