Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Avi Vaknin <av...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/30 11:28:52 UTC

Oozie monitoring

Hi All,

First, I really enjoy writing you and I'm thankful for your help.

I have Oozie installed on dedicated server and I want to monitor it using my
Nagios server.

Can you please suggest some important parameters to monitor or other tips
regarding this issue.

Thanks.

Avi

Re: Oozie monitoring

Posted by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@cloudera.com>.
Avi,

For Oozie related questions, please subscribe and use the
oozie-dev@incubator.apache.org alias.

Thanks.

Alejandro