Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Jorge Santos <jo...@acm.org> on 2010/07/23 16:58:20 UTC

Text size for text in table changing when copying to another

I'm creating a table in a PowerPoint slide using POI but when I copy
it over to another PowerPoint slide created in Microsoft PowerPoint
the font size for the text in the table gets reduced (from 9 to 5).
For now I've set the text file in my code to 17 and _that_ gets
reduced to 9 but now I need to really work (i.e. not get reduced at
all).  Any ideas on how to solve this?

Here's the snippet of code I'm using to set the text and text size:

				TableCell cell = profileTable.getCell(recordRow, j);
				cell.setText(current_row[j]);
				RichTextRun t = cell.getTextRun().getRichTextRuns()[0];
				t.setFontName("Arial");
				t.setFontSize(17);
				cell.setVerticalAlignment(TextBox.AnchorMiddle);
				cell.setHorizontalAlignment(TextBox.AlignLeft);
				if (recordRow % 2 == 0) {
					cell.setFillColor(ALTERNATING_COLOR);
				}

Thanks,