Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Ankit Kunwar <an...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/04 08:09:57 UTC

Request For new Feature

To whom so it may concern,

       I'm a netbeans lover, i love netbeans more than any software i use,
i just want to request new features, if you develop them  then for sure
netbeans will be the best ide we have in market.

   Featutes:-
1)    Material Theme look and feel just like Intellij Platform does and
same as
Android   Studio. I have attached the screenshot of intellij platform ide.

2)    InBuild obfuscator support , There are plugin but they are not very
efficient they obfuscate only one class file manually, But if ther is
feature in netbeans which obfuscate complete project as them makes it jar
file then it will be very helpful to prevent piracy of software..

3)  Laravel support in php

Please include this features..

AW: Request For new Feature

Posted by Christian Lenz <ch...@gmx.net>.
Hey Ankit,

nice wishes. Why not creating tickets for this? To discuss it there?

Regards

Chris

Gesendet von Mail für Windows 10

Re: Request For new Feature

Posted by Neil C Smith <ne...@googlemail.com>.
On Sat, Nov 4, 2017 at 8:33 AM Antonio <an...@vieiro.net> wrote:

> Would you please send us that "Material Theme look and feel" image
> you're talking about? I'm curious :-)

This has come up before, recently.  I think this is the link
https://github.com/ChrisRM/material-theme-jetbrains  Some screenshots on
there.  Looks like it extends Darcula.

Best wishes,

Neil
--
Neil C Smith
Artist & Technologist

Re: Request For new Feature

Posted by Antonio <an...@vieiro.net>.
Hi Ankit, thanks for your feedback!

Would you please send us that "Material Theme look and feel" image
you're talking about? I'm curious :-)

Regarding the obfuscator, which obfuscator are you talking about? You
can quickly set up an obfuscating task for your project jar files by
editing the "build.xml" file in your project and adding your preferred
obfuscation mechanisms there.

Finally I think this is better posted to the users mailing list at
users@netbeans.incubator.apache.org, maybe some users there want to help
you set up your preferred obfuscator, and/or share their experiences
with you.

Kind regards,
Antonio

Re: Request For new Feature